TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Can't say they're beautiful...

Page: 1 Reply
Mar 5th 2005#166416 Report
...and I don't consider myself a photographer, but I set some shoes on fire and took pictures.

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 8th 2005#166478 Report
Was there a concept behind this? I mean why did you burn your shoes, haha. They looked still in good shape
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 8th 2005#166479 Report
Well - they were pretty ratty and stinky. And I bought new shoes. And I'm rebelling against Nike and the masses by burning them. I like the symbolism of burning social icons. I dunno - I like fire, I guess.
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 8th 2005#166485 Report
[QUOTE=random]...And I'm rebelling against Nike and the masses by burning them. I like the symbolism of burning social icons. I dunno - I like fire, I guess.[/QUOTE]
That made me laugh, why buy the shoes in the first place???

Picture 5 is pretty cool!
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 9th 2005#166522 Report
I like em because they are different, not to mention, fire is super fun.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 23rd 2005#168944 Report
[QUOTE=random] And I'm rebelling against Nike and the masses by burning them. I like the symbolism of burning social icons. I dunno - I like fire, I guess.[/QUOTE]

I totally agree. but if that's the case then burn Nike's not chucks! Those are definitely not a social icon... they're totally awesome and totally retro. I have two pair that are both ratty and stinky but those are pretty much the only shoes I wear. They are soo great! I can't believe you burned them...

but, ne wayz the pixs are cool!
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 24th 2005#168969 Report
Those are great, Random. Can I have the rights to use one of those images on a website? We're going to have a give-away for a signed Todd Lockwood print. Caption for your image would be "Run, don't walk..." If okay, please email as such -- dgamber(at)pictusdesign.com
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum