TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

fast pics comment !

Page: 1 Reply
Mar 2nd 2005#166299 Report
hi

ok i took a black and white pics colored it and did a little montage all in 22min!
so here the black in white pic :black and white

and the montage :design montage !

so plz give me comment and thx
(plz keep in mind its a 22min pics :P )
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 2nd 2005#166313 Report
Nice, reminds me of gothart. The montage makes the image's over-all asthstetic apeal much greater and therefor more pleasing to the user, mainly me :p
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 3rd 2005#166366 Report
I never realized art was a race. Is that a built in excuse for percieved sloppiness? Did you do the original black and white artwork--I guess once again I'm missing the point. I understand digital manipulation of photographs and appreciate the fun of it, but it seems a little arrogant to think that you need to take someone else's art and improve on it.

Sorry.
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 4th 2005#166382 Report
hum i didnt say i felt like improving it ???
just coloring it and making a montage out of it and the picture is from warhammer the famous role playing game lol they have kick ass artist over there !! and i could probably redraw it but hey y doing it ? its already vbeen drawn ! i just felt like playing whit the pics and see what i could do whit it that all ,thx wint for you comment and malibu thx but dont take rong what i did here ! its called practice and i like what i did whit it ! and of course no offence here ;)
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 4th 2005#166384 Report
I'm sorry, that came out harsher than I meant it to...

My bad.
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 7th 2005#166449 Report
no problem ;)
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 7th 2005#166450 Report
I never realized art was a race. Is that a built in excuse for percieved sloppiness?

No, but doing art in a shorter amount of time does a better job of reflecting emotion in the moment. I think that speed art is just as valid as regular art. It is an excellent exercise. However, releasing it as a finished work is up to your own interpretation.

Personally I love speedart. Shows the improvisational side of an arteest.

By the way, nice job on the coloring. Can't see anything wrong with it.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum