TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Easy way to cleanup pixelated image?

Page: 1 Reply
Feb 16th 2005#165808 Report
is there easy way to cleanup this pixelated image? the only thing I was doing before was running the eraser around all the lines, but its extremely time consuming. if anyone has any easier methods id love to hear it!

here is the image:

Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 17th 2005#165852 Report
You can select all the colored parts of the image. I dont know exactly how from here, but if I needed to I could do it. Once its all selected you can invert it to erase, or do what id do - Recolor the image from the selection box that you formed by selecting the image. Easiest way.
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 17th 2005#165860 Report
[QUOTE=Linknisity]You can select all the colored parts of the image. I dont know exactly how from here, but if I needed to I could do it. Once its all selected you can invert it to erase, or do what id do - Recolor the image from the selection box that you formed by selecting the image. Easiest way.[/QUOTE]
Hey man, thanks for the response. i actually ended up redrawing over the image iwth the pen tool.. came up with the image on the top of this page www.wlmu.org/forum
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum