TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Landscapish

Page: 1 Reply
Feb 13th 2005#165703 Report

Originally started out as a background for a giant drop of water. Then it evolved so much, the drop didn't fit even fit in.

Comments, Suggestions welcome.
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 13th 2005#165705 Report
Ok, first thing I notice is that it's very pixelated in some areas, and not in others. Fix this, pixelation is a no-no. Definately change the (stars?) layer--it's hard to tell what it is. Get rid of the lens flare. Also, this image has no depth. Try adding a layer of clouds behind your current layer. Maybe adjust the opacity and change the size of this layer. The moon definately does not fit in..try to make it appear more blended it (such as getting rid of the outer glow around it).
I like how you added gradients to where the light sources are, that shows good attention to detail. Put a little more effort into this, and it could turn into a nice composition.
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 16th 2005#165798 Report
Im not a fan of the lens flair effect...and I dont see how the ball of water or whatever is consistantly even all along the surface. Id expect waves to look much much smaller towards the back and on the sides of whatever sphere or world you have goin there.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum