TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Website interface rough sketch

Page: 1 2 Reply
Aug 24th 2001#14353 Report
UPDATE: new version 5

New Interface 5

the buttons are gone until I find something else. The heading is different, and the size has changed. What do you think?
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 24th 2001#14417 Report
another update:

New Interface 5-2

I've added some new buttons for the navigation. How does it look so far?
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 25th 2001#14445 Report
What do you think is boring about Alistapart? The visuals, or the content? That site is solely for content, so they keep the visuals simple to focus on the content. And the content is far from boring. It's one of the most informative and intelligent sites on the internet relating to web design.

That particular layout is done completely in CSS. Not a table on there.

There is no way to make your site stretch. You have to have some sort of repeating pattern solid color in order for it to work.

Your newest version of your site is MUCH improved! The logo looks 300 times better. I also really like it without those chunky buttons.

I think you could make the text for those links on the navbar a bit thicker though. They are almost too skinny to read.

But anyway, that is very noticeably improved.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 25th 2001#14458 Report
thank you deker, I like it better too.

yeah, I know the text is too thin, it has to do with the way PhotoPaint renders the text, it's annoying, I'm not sure how to fix it but I'll work on it so the text looks more solid and readable.

thanks a lot for your comment, I'm going to keep working on it.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum