TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

illustrator for days...

Page: 1 Reply
Jan 26th 2005#165154 Report
hi there. i am not really posting much in this great board here, but i have something, i'd like to show you guys and hear your opinion about...

those are two vektor-pics i did in illustrator from photographs.

the first one here: http://www.lowstyle.net/?dSec=portfolio&dLink=misc_17

the second one here: http://www.lowstyle.net/?dSec=portfolio&dLink=misc_18

flashplayer is needed to view them... hope you like them.
regards, alex
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 27th 2005#165169 Report
Ive always loved vector style. I really think you did a great job on both. The only thing that urks me is that on the first one she has sorta a ripply lookin face because of the selctions you made. Id just soften the edges of each shading section on her cheek just a little bit, but thats just me.

Oh and that second one...awesome work. And who is that drop dead gorgious girl that you took the picture of?
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 27th 2005#165177 Report
thank you. i know with the first one... the color-differences are too big so the skin in the face looks strange... i learned with the second one maybe i adjust the first one again if i find the time...

you mean the girl of the second illustration? it's my friend Julia. indeed gorgious

regards, alex
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 27th 2005#165190 Report
awesome work. plain and simple.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 28th 2005#165207 Report
Looking at your work more closely...I think I like it even more now. Especially the second one...You should do more vector images of that girl.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum