TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

coming soon!

Page: 1 Reply
Jan 22nd 2005#164949 Report
http://www.visualjoy.com/teamps/visualjoy_wallpaper1024.gif

tell me what you guys think? It's been ages since i've posted graphics on this forum! The little robot will be part of the logo for my new website, visualjoy.com.

I'm about done with that website, think about uploading it somewhere next week!

Minse
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 22nd 2005#164952 Report
heh it looks okay it could be missing something though, maybe add some lipsum!, and that thing to the left of the robot looks like a penis.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 23rd 2005#164983 Report
hi
hmmm its a little empty and the coming soon hmm it dosent fit maibe its the font but its feels empty the robot skinda nice even if zyconium think it looks like a penis lol
would like to see the site post the adress when its done .
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 24th 2005#165024 Report
Thanks for the replies, both of you...

Zyconium, you just imagine seeing penis everywhere... :p
Actually, it's the robot's silhouette, only blown up!

Slix, I wanted the wallpaper to be empty... because, well... that's what I like wallpapers to be like. I wouldn't use a wallpaper if it wouldn't let me focus on my desktop icons and stuff.
I'll post the website soon, maybe even today... waiting till my connection at home works.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 24th 2005#165026 Report
the robot is cute ...is it a medical robot?
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 24th 2005#165033 Report
I'll post the website soon, maybe even today... waiting till my connection at home works.

I can't wait! The robot is nice, I like how you can see his happyness in its face. As a wallpaper, I think it's pretty decent, I just don't like the font you used, like slix said, I'm not sure it fits with the robot or something.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum