TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

work dump

Page: 1 Reply
Jan 17th 2005#164772 Report
Been busy,

Designed a book, cover, typeset printed and bound it, was fun

And a poster I just finished up for Seattle Rep

have fun :D

-Michaelp
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 17th 2005#164779 Report
I love both!

the cover is very appropriate... did you use one of the maps from the book? I know older versions of Treasure Island came with beautiful hand drawn maps - with skulls and "X marks the spot" - the works

funny enough that's the only book I ever made a cover for. I had a very old version and it no longer had covers - someone tore them off - before it came into my possession. But your cover is much nicer than mine
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 17th 2005#164783 Report
Thanks I didnt use that map, I found some old maps in the archived area of the library and then masked out various words so it was generic looking :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 18th 2005#164790 Report
I love both also. Though the poster is my fav because of your use of type.... which really makes me want to know more about the "paino lesson" . It also has an old....like movie kinda feel which i love.

The book is great.....i think "appropriate" just sums it up.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jan 18th 2005#164792 Report
They look both very nice, but I prefer the book cover. I just love the colours you used and the whole "feeling" you get from it... some kind of mystic book that is 200 year old wich makes it special
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum