TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Another

Page: 1 Reply
Dec 29th 2004#164263 Report
Damn, it's slow around here.

Did this one this afternoon.

Original

Chopped

:edit: I see you guys down there in misc. Don't make me come down there :eek:
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 29th 2004#164265 Report
LMAO. That is pretty cool. Funny too. I would hate to meet that Porsche on the road. Again good work. I like the first one better though. This one would be really cool if you were able to make it transform from the original into the helicopter. But that would probably be a real pain the butt.

E
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 29th 2004#164276 Report
Umm...he did transform from the 'original' (first) pic to the 'chopped' (second) pic. The only slight problem I see is the helicopter wings. The source for those blades seems like is blurry and it doesn't fit in too well. But other than that, it's good.
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 29th 2004#164278 Report
I love your stuff...I think. I dunno, there's a definite part of me that wants to cry seeing the natural beauty of a vette and a 911 being toyed with. Both designs are already perfect in their own right. But I know it's all in fun, so I'll get over it. ;)

As for the chops, the vette was damn near perfect. This one has some issues though.

The hub of the rotor doesn't seem to be at the right perspective to be sitting on the roof of the car. It's just a hair off.

To me the blur on the blades isn't giving the feeling of rotation. Looks more like they are moving either upwards or downwards but not rotating.

That wing on the far side of the car just doesn't look like it's in the same position as the wing on this side of the car. Maybe it's just me, I dunno.

And finally, I don't know if you'd even be concerned about this or if it matters, but it's just something that kinda bugs me...plus it was the very first thing I noticed. The blades are way too small (too short) to believably produce enough lift for a craft like that.

But I do like it. It's a very fun image and a great concept. ;)
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 29th 2004#164279 Report
I don't really know what to comment on, because you have such serious skills that I actually don't know which parts are drawn and which are photos.
Love your work... and nice to see you again btw!
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 29th 2004#164282 Report
[QUOTE=Outpatient]But I do like it. It's a very fun image and a great concept. ;)[/QUOTE]

Yea, that's why I do this stuff, because it's fun. Everything you mentioned is right on, but this was one of those "hurry up and get the idea on-screen before you lose it" type things. I lose interest in these very fast so I try not to dwell on the details. Even the two and a half hours I spent on this was too long.

I'll probably go back and finish this one eventually because I really like it.
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 29th 2004#164285 Report
Nice idea! As to "hurry up and get the idea on-screen before you lose it", id really love to see a quality piece of the same kind of armored car theme. With some post work (color corrections etc), and attention to perspective, compositing (things like that) I think you'd have a fantastic piece.
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 31st 2004#164318 Report
HAHA dood, the chopper one was funny :D good job!
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum