TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

chopsicle

Page: 1 2 Reply
Dec 27th 2004#164221 Report
Jeez, I haven't been here in a long time. Stupid school and life and all that.

Well, here's a chop I started late last night. I need some feedback on it because I've been staring at it for hours and lost the ability to see any problems.

Have at it...

Original

Chopped
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 27th 2004#164231 Report
Wow, That's a really nice manip.. I haven't tried any of those yet, so I'm not too good to see the flaws and everything, but I really like this piece, as you succeed to transform and old looking car into a brand new sport car of the year. Very impressive work ;)

And nice to see you here. It's been quite a while... Hope to hear from you again soon
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 28th 2004#164237 Report
Now THAT is a car chop. Might wanna clean up the sideskirt a little more - it looks like wax.
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 28th 2004#164244 Report
Umm WOW! How in the world did you do that? Did you just cut in a different car or did you manip the original. If so do you have a link to any tutorials? Really cool.

E
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 28th 2004#164247 Report
eae01751: The only stock I used are the seats, headlights, and rims. The rest I airbrushed in.

This is the concept I started out with. I don't know of any good tutorials besides these. I actually use all different methods than these, but they should get you started on your way to finding your own style.

random: I toned down the sideskirts some and sharpened the highlights so it doesn't look so much like wax anymore. I think it was the blurry light purple on the skirt that made it look so dull :p

:edit: I almost forgot to add these in there from Paavo. Good stuff.
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 28th 2004#164249 Report
Mehehe, I was going to post the link to the Digimods tut's. Looks pretty good actually, although the skirt does look abit dodgy. Digimods has a forum btw if you'd like to sign up and show your work.
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 28th 2004#164253 Report
[QUOTE=mad::matt]Mehehe, I was going to post the link to the Digimods tut's. Looks pretty good actually, although the skirt does look abit dodgy. Digimods has a forum btw if you'd like to sign up and show your work.[/QUOTE]

I checked it out. At first glance it looks like a community full of elitists with a plethora of put-downs. There was a photoshop site I visited long ago that turned out like that. They're usually characterized by their extensive use of AOLese and the word 'n00b'. I'll give it the benefit of the doubt, though, and maybe post some things.
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 28th 2004#164254 Report
I noticed you've joined, I saw the name "Apek" and thought I'd seen the name somewhere before. And you can get some good c+c if you don't annoy anyone or spam.
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 29th 2004#164264 Report
[QUOTE=A-Pek]eae01751: The only stock I used are the seats, headlights, and rims. The rest I airbrushed in.

This is the concept I started out with. I don't know of any good tutorials besides these. I actually use all different methods than these, but they should get you started on your way to finding your own style.
[/QUOTE]

Thank you very much for your reply. I will check them out. This only helps me appreciate your work more. To know that you did this with very little stock really shows your skill in my opinion. Great work.

E
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 30th 2004#164291 Report
Oh! What'd you do? You shrunk the mod'ed image. Not good. Oh. And you put a cheesy little insert of the vette down in the corner. Equally not good. [shrug] But don't mind me. ;) It's your art not mine.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum