TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Another iPod concept

Page: 1 Reply
Dec 26th 2004#164188 Report
I (again) entered a competition for which a new iPod has to be designed. This time it should be smaller then the mini, including a smaller screen. No color screen, mobile phone, camera and other stupid stuff, just the music.

So this is what I got so far. Please tell me what you think, check for mistakes, unreal parts or even spelling. Thanks in advance!

http://www.xs4all.nl/~sandrs/ipodmini-r.jpg
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 27th 2004#164234 Report
Ok, thanks for your input everyone, much appreciated. I think I am ready to send it in now.
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 27th 2004#164236 Report
If the screen was any smaller than the Mini screen, I wouldn't be able to read it very well.

Plus how are you going to use that with one hand? What are the dimensions? Looks like it would really cramp up your thumb if you held it in your hand and had to curl your thumb back to operate that joystick. And if the joystick is that small, and those buttons next to it are touch sensitive, you're always going to be hitting the play and menu buttons accidentally, just like the 3G iPod.

And I don't really like the chrome on the bottom like that. I'd put it all on the back of the device and leave the front the clean white color. With it done that way it just looks like a regular iPod that got smashed.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum