TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

illacus

Page: 1 Reply
Dec 23rd 2004#164085 Report
Hi all

Was messing about last night in ps, and came up with an image, which i thought was kinda nice.
Doesnt really have an intentional theme.

http://www33.brinkster.com/motionsickness/Untitled-1.htm - (its scaled down from A0)

Looking for some critique, and maybe some ideas for something to add into the centre? As im aware most of the focus is to the top at the moment.

thanks.
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 23rd 2004#164089 Report
I love it man. I just love the style of the entire thing and honestly see nothing "wrong" with any of it. Great work man and happy bday :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 23rd 2004#164091 Report
thanks alot man, yea, 19today, well yesterday.
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 26th 2004#164175 Report
I like it too. It's very cool.

But if you simply must have some criticism ;) then I'll say that maybe I might like it even more if one of these two things were the case:

1. If there was something to focus on. Like .... I don't even know, just anything. Maybe something at the gnarly end of that swoosh. Definitely think something off-center would be better. That may just be my personal taste though.

2. If nothing else to focus on is added then maybe have the swoosh thing continue on out of the frame instead of having that kinda undefined dark clutter at the left side of the swoosh.
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 26th 2004#164178 Report
thanks outpatient

And yea it deff needs something to focus on. What im struggling with.
Ill play around some more and incorporate some of what you said, see how it looks.

thanks for the crits.
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 26th 2004#164191 Report
Love the color. But i can't see what is the picture
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum