TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Fictional cell phone

Page: 1 Reply
Dec 18th 2004#163958 Report
Hello all.. I am currently doing my best to learn to master photoshop so I decided to try to create a cell phone. My goal is to learn to create realistic textures so any feedback or tips would help alot. I'm pretty much a novice so anything might be useful.

Okay here's the pic.. The model is something I designed while making it but it turned out pretty nice IMHO.

http://hem.bredband.net/jontuo/mob003.jpg

Mod Edit: Please do not post images directly into the forums. Thanks.
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 21st 2004#164042 Report
Mod Edit: Please do not post images directly into the forums. Thanks.

Sorry.. Thought 200kb was the limit as the FAQ said and after all IMG code is on. Perhaps a solution is to just turn off the IMG code as no images can be posted.

Here's an updated version..
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 22nd 2004#164055 Report
The IMG code is available for signatures/emoticons...those kinda things. Posting directly will screw up the forum layout if the image is wider than the content area. We prefer links.

As to your image, not bad. The only crit i have is your screen is too flat. It needs to have either varied lighting (maybe use a gradient over it) or some kind of reflection (both light and reflection for more realism). Also you'll want some kind of grain (noise) as a texture over the screen. Study other lcd sreens to see what i mean.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum