TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

some thing

Page: 1 Reply
Aug 22nd 2001#14024 Report
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 22nd 2001#14063 Report
sig4 :: Very clean. I like the rolling checkered line, however i think it would look a little better without the "drip" effect and maybe add one more line under the text to give it more perception ( i think that is the right word) also i really like that font, whats it called?

sig5 :: Again same concept applied except it looks good with only the one line above text, but again i think it would look a little more clean without the drip, it just kinda throws the whole "meaning" of the image off. I do however like the box outline but maybe in this image add some color to your text and drop a shadow in the same color as the "checks" in your line above. very nice.

sig6 :: See above critique ^

sig10 :: Great Layout!! Great use of color and font choice. maybe get rid of time in left corner? anyways, only one thing wrong..You havnt told me how to do it...hehe. GOOD JOB!!

sig9 :: I like the above one better...the checks just dont fit right...

Overall :: Nice work!!
Favorite :: sig10

Keep up the good work, would love to see the finished layout of sig10. Drop me a line and keep me up to date if you could.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 22nd 2001#14083 Report
Question: for 4-6, why do you have "final" in overlay mode but "phase" overlapping? It's very hard to read "final". I think it should be solid.

6 is an improvement over 4. I don't care for 5.

Now, number 10, THAT is a great layout. It's very clean and very balanced, even though it has a limited color scheme it looks appropriate. I like the text you used for "Final Phase" and the logo too. I love the small, simple text links. When you do the actual site you might want to consider a simple rollover, nothing flashy. And the blocks look great. It feels very organized and simple and clean when you look at it.

In 9, I like what you did with the blocks, but try it using the gray color in 10. The extra orange colors don't work because there's no other color anywhere else on the site.

Overall, great work!
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 22nd 2001#14118 Report
Hi, I'm so happy ppl take the time to critique my work. It’s truly the only way I can improve my work. I think the font I used for that one was BDfrazer. I could upload it to my server so u could download it. Just let me know.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 22nd 2001#14127 Report
excellent, I REALLY like #10......Not terribly crazy about the wavelength though......#10,......#10,......#10,......#10,......#10,......#10,......#10,......#10,......#10,......#10,......#10,......#10,......#10,......#10,......#10,......#10,......#10,......#10,......#10,......#10,!!!!
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum