TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Enter image for my website

Page: 1 Reply
Nov 25th 2004#163212 Report
http://www.geocities.com/thefourtwentyproof/
(i know your all gonna say somethin about the text where it says fusion. im changin the font)
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 26th 2004#163238 Report
DANGIT! There is to many people/things starting to use my dang name :p
Im glad I at least spell it different!
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 26th 2004#163251 Report
I'm going to go ahead and assume you want criticism for this.

Very unexciting and boring. I almost thought I was waiting for a page that was supposed to be open last year. As a placeholder, I have nothing to say about it, but as an enter image (a.k.a. splash), it's useless unless it's used to provide the visitor with information that you need to dispense before they enter it (plug-in reqs, content level, etc.) Unless you're planning on doing the aforementioned things, don't use it when you open your site.

For the image itself, the soft edges doesn't do the building justice. What are you trying to accomplish, what message are you trying to send to people who're going to browse through the contents of your site? A fading edges gives more of a reminiscent vibe, or an end. If you feel like you can't come up with anything that'll persuade the viewer of your coming-soon image to visit again to see if the site is up, then don't put it up or publicize it. When you're done, you're done.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum