TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

comments?

Page: 1 Reply
Aug 21st 2001#13936 Report
Here's a picture I made, any comments?

http://home.bip.net/dr.david/

/DR. D
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 21st 2001#13944 Report
i don't know. personally, i think it's a bit too red. the soaring eagle is more often an image of release, or the power to overcome. the red on red with the bold asian text is just a little too exiting for such a sage-like saying. you need colors that compliment the mood of your composition. I'm not really a "designer" per say, but these are the things that i'm picking up on. keep the eagles and the text, but do away with the asian scripting (at least the bold asian scripting, maybe you can find a text that is a little more flowing), and change the red on red. it's a cool idea, just needs a little tweeking.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 21st 2001#13964 Report
Actually I wanted an old wise asian man but I couldn't find any so I took the eagle but I didn't knew the eagle meant that. So if you have an old wise asian lying around tell me ;)

/DR. D
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 21st 2001#13970 Report
Just a word of warning but I would try to find out what the asian writing means before using as it could mean something nasty. Just a thought. :rolleyes:
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 21st 2001#13973 Report
Don't worry Kayflash it's a font I used and it means the same as in the box but in chinese: "there is no greater defeat than to not even try". Although I don't know if that's the way you write in chinese...

/DR.D
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 22nd 2001#14133 Report
nice......I think the background could use some textures...it's a little plain......I like the red!!!

Jim
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum