TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

A banner + Illustration

Page: 1 Reply
Oct 24th 2004#161756 Report
I made a banner for a hosting company website and I was looking for some comments and critics from other persons. I'm kinda happy with the result, but I think something's missing for some reason. It's kind of empty.

Also I'm not please with the way the banner ends and the background image starts. Anyone has an idea to modify this?

Thx in advance

The banner

Sorry for that watermark though.

I have started to use Illustrator a little while ago and I really fell in love with it. Those headphones took me quite a while to do, haha, but it was a good way to learn the program. I could say it's my first work with it...

Would be nice if the Illustrator masters could comment this, so I could get better

Close up of the headphones

Sorry again for the watermark. I used my headphones to do it and the mic on my headset.
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 24th 2004#161762 Report
I think the headsets are very good. The only thing I find a little unpleasant is their position...it's not a very good angle. Other than that it looks very nice. Except for the weird light under the microphone arm. Is that an attempt at mesh? or a gradient? In any case it's a bt peculiar since everything else is solid color. One other thing - some of the edges look a little choppy - you might want to use the smooth tool on some of the paths once they're in place. Nice job
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 24th 2004#161765 Report
Thanks for your comments. Haha, yes, that light under the microphone was a try with the mesh tool... but that thing is so confusing, it's amazing. I spent so much time on it, this was like the best I could come up with. I used that tool about three times in the illustration, but I still don't understand really how it works and how you can control the damn thing to acheive the lightning you want... oh well :rolleyes:
For the edges, I think they look jaggy, cause I didn't save the pic in high quality, but I'll check it out.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum