TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Cmyk...

Page: 1 2 Reply
Oct 23rd 2004#161691 Report
made a thinghy....
cmyk

the girl in the armchair is an older piece - it was for a site that I never got to make... so I added the "room" and changed the colors a bit. I tried to use as close to 100% pure color wherever possible.
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 23rd 2004#161692 Report
it looks really awesome cheif trying to figure out why the girl doesn't have a shadow
maybe its just the view though.. mm but its ncie :D good job with the textures on the carpet and the speaker covers too!
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 23rd 2004#161696 Report
Very, very nice! One thing though, the speaker head on the side of the radio doesn't look right. It seems kinda out of perspective and like it was painted on there (it doesn't seem 3d like the rest of the piece). But the shadows are great, and the woman's pose is awesome. You still have that godlike vector talent!
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 23rd 2004#161697 Report
the speaker head on the side of the radio doesn't look right. It seems kinda out of perspective and like it was painted on there

it is painted there :D I tried using this 3d plugin that Illu has to map a piece of art onto a "face" of the stereo (which is the only thing made with that 3d thing) ...but either I'm not sufficiently adept at it or it has some serious shortcomings (I think it's the first ) anyway - the "front" of the stereo is fitted manually and it turned out more believable.. I think I'll do the speaker the same way.

thanks for the comments guys
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 23rd 2004#161702 Report
dude its awesome !
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 23rd 2004#161705 Report
the pillar(?) on the left seems a bit flat? but otherwise, really cool, and the girl looks awesome
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 23rd 2004#161712 Report
it is painted there :D

You know what I meant :p
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 24th 2004#161744 Report
I really love it man.... great vectory and and the color is awesome! Nice work man :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 24th 2004#161753 Report
sweeet! I love it. It's so good... I've been trying to learn Illustrator like a madman and it's nothing easy. I highly respect you for doing that, cause I now know it takes alot of patience and determination, but the outcome is worth it
I think the perspective of the radio is a bit off, but other then that it's perfect. I really like the scenery of the whole image. The girl looks comfortable and you can almost feel it.

One thing I'd like to know though is how you made the carpet... Like I said I'm new to Illustrator, so maybe it's easy to do, but I doubt it. It looks like alot of hard work to acheive it. And the kind of reflection on it is awesome too

Nice work man... from a fan
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 24th 2004#161755 Report
I hate to be the one to say I don't dig it, but I guess there's always someone lol...

Sorry man, but I don't feel it like i be feelin your other work. The woman in the chair is really good, and i have no comment on that, other than the fact that the woman doens't have a shadow like zyc pointed out. But, I don't like the room. Maybe it's the jarring colors, and other things look weird like the perspective on the radio. The rug is too weird for me, and like infamous said the pillar at the left does look really flat.

Sorry that I don't dig this one, but it's my honest opinion. It does still show a lot of skill in vectoring, but it's too out there for me.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum