TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

My first tee!!

Page: 1 Reply
Oct 20th 2004#161564 Report
Yay, they just posted my tee submission at Threadless...

That's for the High Voltage contest they're having over there and even though I didn't plan on participating, I got this idea last weekend from a wallpaper I have and came up with that.

It's my very first submission at Threadless. I don't really expect to win anything, but it was nice to do nonetheless.

C&C are more then welcome

LINK

And feel free to vote if you want

http://www.threadless.com/submission/26134.html
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 20th 2004#161566 Report
Thats kinda cool. I like the umbrella-man & the ground. It'd be cool if you could put a little more style into the clouds though. Something about them.......i dunno maybe they're too minimal (or sharp?). I don't like the lightning though. In some places it's too square, others its too wavy. I think a little more consistency in the shape would look better.

Overall though I like it! It'd be an awesome shirt if it said "Just another day" lol
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 20th 2004#161579 Report
Haha, yeah I had a hard time with those clouds, but I didn't have much time, so I just let them the way they are. But I gotta say I like them nonetheless.

I might work on it more sometime, and re-submit it outside the contest.

thanks for the comment
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 20th 2004#161594 Report
I think that looks pretty darn sweet for only your first attempt at making a t-shirt. I really like the umbrella guy like rodder said. Would probably look pretty good on a brighter colored shirt like a blue or a red or something.

Looks really good though man :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum