TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

nooB needs suggestions......

Page: 1 Reply
Oct 17th 2004#161458 Report
here is my most recent work....lemme know what you think. its pretty basic.
cityscape
-dave
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 18th 2004#161465 Report
For other people's knowledge...you're gonna have to copy/paste that into your address bar to view the image.
Well...it's kind of basic. It looks like you modified some colors and used a lot of filters, which isn't necessarily bad for a beginner, it's just so simple. What you should do is get a solid image if what you want to do in your mind and try to achieve that, instead of just playing around with a picture and applying (this) filter over here and (that) filter over there.
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 18th 2004#161471 Report
Yeah, I agree. Theres too many filters, and it doesnt really look like you had a set plan for the peice at all. I always try to go into my work visualizing what Im about to make, and it helps to give me a better outcome. It looks like you were getting creative with changing colors, but really, I cant tell if you selected the buildings out seprately then changed their color, or if its just a major color balance/hue change. Really, the filters you used you could go without, unless your using them on water. Its not bad for a start.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum