TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

dome hockey guy

Page: 1 Reply
Oct 17th 2004#161447 Report
ok, here's my first vector piece. it's one of those plastic figures from a dome hockey set (it's like foosball with hockey instead of soccer). there's two variations, and one that i prefer, but i thought i'd ask what other people think. i know some parts look a bit funky too, but the plastic was just weird sometimes (excuses excuses). anyway, let me know - left or right (and anything else you've got to say)? thanks.

link: http://members.shaw.ca/atangledweb/domeHockey.jpg
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 17th 2004#161450 Report
hihi! I love it :D. Great idea, and you carried it out PERFECTLY. I like how the colors and stuff make it look like plastic, great job. Now you've gotta make a full red team vs. blue team and have them in the dome and everything. ;) :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 17th 2004#161452 Report
That's really exceptionally well done. *Sniff Sniff*...I smell a graphic challenge against mihai....

anyway though, the version with the black lines works a lot better. It's still stylized enough to make it look non-cartooney.

Good job. Can't wait to see more.
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 18th 2004#161470 Report
thanks guys =) now i just need to do something with it.. a whole dome eh.. hmm
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 20th 2004#161549 Report
They both look really good, I like the amount of detail in the vector work. Nice job :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum