TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Dark Alley

Page: 1 Reply
Oct 17th 2004#161442 Report
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 17th 2004#161445 Report
Maybe overlay the pattern, that way you get the same effect but a little more saturation. Patterns really kill contrast....they kinda gray everything out.
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 17th 2004#161446 Report
Updated, thanks for that little bit of information rodder.
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 18th 2004#161474 Report
did you create the whole image? the reason i ask is because i don't want to offend you if you took the background from something else and i'm telling you to keep it and not the part that you actually did - know what i'm saying?

anyway, i think it could be stronger if you took the figure (you?) out completely. the title tells me what i need to know - it implies your being there/not being there. the style of the background and foreground don't match, so they look like 2 different images just pasted together, whereas you probably took some time to mask/insert/(whatever you did to) the figure.

also, there's something about the way your legs end at the bottom there, kind of abruptly, that doesn't work too well. you could even try making the figure more ghostly (your legs are already beginning to fade into the dark), like you're there, in the alley, but not really there - it's an imagined situation (is that too much of a stretch?)
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum