TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

The 4th Power Puff Girl

Page: 1 Reply
Oct 3rd 2004#161009 Report
Ok, at another forum I have been using Gossamer as my avatar for quite a number of years now. If you don't know Gossamer, he's the big, orange, hairy monster in the Bugs Bunny cartoons. (See some of my Gossamer avatars of days gone by here.)

So anyway, today while trying to think of interesting stuff for Gossy to do, I decide that one of Gossy's secret fantasies is to be the 4th Power Puff girl. So me and Photoshop helped him out a little. Take a look:

http://0ut.home.comcast.net/4thpowerpuffgirl.jpg

Obviously it wasn't very difficult, but what it lacked in challenge it made up for in fun. :D Just thought I'd share.
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 3rd 2004#161033 Report
lol.... looks pretty good man. Did you make the powerpuff girls from scratch or grab them for another image somewhere? just wondering, none the less its a good peice He blends in rather well!
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 3rd 2004#161035 Report
that's sweet man, haha. It looks like a poster of a new movie... you could just add the text. But I think you should add some white strips on the thing that follows the caracters (dunno how to call that) so it gives an alternative color. Right now I think this one color is too plain, but that's just me.

nice work
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 3rd 2004#161036 Report
haha, that's cute. looks like gossamer (i didn't know that was his name, it's awesome) is really part of the image. definitly a nice stylization
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 3rd 2004#161038 Report
Thanks.

[QUOTE=x_fusiun_x]lol.... looks pretty good man. Did you make the powerpuff girls from scratch or grab them for another image somewhere? just wondering, none the less its a good peice He blends in rather well![/QUOTE]

Yeah, I just added him to an existing Power Puff Girls image. Here's the original:
http://0ut.home.comcast.net/powerpuffgirls.jpg

Though I suppose I could make them from scratch...as could any of you. The style is not very difficult to duplicate.
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 4th 2004#161057 Report
Well, since I already got the Gossy object made I figured what the heck, why not another image or two? ;)

Here's one: http://0ut.home.comcast.net/thegirls.jpg
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 4th 2004#161060 Report
I think it might be funnier if gossaer was his usual size, and the powerpuff girls teamed up with him. Unless you did that looney tunes method of adding related characters, where there was a tiny gossamer, with a pink bow on her head, and a giant, regular Gossamer somewhere nearby, making it look as though he and his daughter were helping out the powerpuff girls, and he was along to lend a hand (paw?) whereever he could.

Anyway, they look good, but I think you should go for broke and make a completely original one. You've clearly got the technique down.
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 4th 2004#161065 Report
I like the line quality. Fun peice.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum