TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Forest trip

Page: 1 Reply
Sep 28th 2004#160777 Report
This morning I went to the forest and shot some photos... The leaves aren't colored that much yet, so I guess I will have to go back in a few weeks. It sort of was a test to flex my nature-photography-muscles. ;)
It was really dark and cloudy, so it was hard to get some decent macros without using the flash...

Here's a small selection... I shot lots more, but these were in a fast glance the ones I liked best.

www.visualjoy.com/bos/
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 28th 2004#160778 Report
they look really nice quite enjoyable! they are a bit dark but I it adds a nice look can't wait for the leaves to get really bright! I'll spam of forum with hundreds of photo's for sure :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 28th 2004#160786 Report
I like the leafs and the trees above the water best of all - nice pics
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 29th 2004#160851 Report
love that leaf (PICT1702.jpg). the colours, shapes, textures, all very nice and you can really focus on those details since the subject matter is so simple.

the puddle(?) (PICT1758.jpg) is interesting too. compared to the depth in the leaf one, this is almost flat (in a good way, makes nice shapes). i like those small dots of colour.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum