TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Environment Paintings

Page: 1 Reply
Sep 24th 2004#160581 Report
Ok, these are neither digital nor actual paintings, but I just finished this as my first assignment for my Drawing II class, so...

Unchanged version

Higher conrast version

I used:
Prismacolor Markers
Pencil (HB)
Oil Pastels
Colored Pencils
Technical Pen (Black)
Ball Point Pen (Black)
(Photoshop on second image, to increase contrast)

This is pretty much my first attempt at an environment, so let me know what I need to work on still, unless you think it's killer as is, in which case you're not looking hard enough
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 24th 2004#160594 Report
I think those are really cool man. I like the first one better, it kindof reminds me of a ninja turtles scene or something... I dont know :p Looks really good though man.
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 25th 2004#160625 Report
those things are the shizzy. Love the way they're done.. they look like concept art for a video game. :D Awesome job! I'm kind of digging the first one better too.
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 25th 2004#160634 Report
Thanks guys.

These were the first assignment that I had this semester in Drawing II. Well, not that per se, but...it's a long story. My drawing professor's assignments are very vague and open ended, so really we get to do whatever we want, so that's what I decided to make mine look like. Suffice it to say, not too many of the other student's pictures looked too much like mine.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum