TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

My site logo

Page: 1 Reply
Aug 19th 2001#13717 Report
I plan on using this for future versions of my site. But I just wanna' know how it is.

I want your honest opinion please. I don't mind what you say, as long as your honest with it. Everything I make always has someting wrong or missing in it, so I'm ready to take any comments. :D Oh, and please, if you have any suggestions, please post them.

Thanks again. :D:D:p
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 20th 2001#13750 Report
i think the logo is fine..... but i like your sig ;-]
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 20th 2001#13775 Report
I personally think it looks great. It's a simple yet stylish logo, easily used on any kind of paraphenalia, and identifyable.

"Everything I make always has someting wrong or missing in it"

hehe, everything I make always has something wrong or missing in it too, no one does something perfect the first time (well, not usually). It's okay to have to make adjustments to your artwork, that's part of the developing process. Don't feel like you did it "wrong", you just need to make adjustments.

Speaking of which, I have a couple minor suggestions:

-is there a reason the logo is gray and the text is black? I think they could both be the same color

-Is "pixel reactor" centered vertically between the two things that extend out?

-love the font by the way, I think it looks fantastic. I wish the "t" had a full cross on it, but not much you can do there.

All in all, the font goes really well with the design, you've got yourself a real nice logo there.... nothing wrong with this one.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 20th 2001#13797 Report
Yea, there is a reason that the colours are slightly different.

I tried using black for both the text and the image, but it looked terrible. Since the colours look so much alike, you might think it won't make a difference, but it does. It makes a big difference, you just haven't seen it. :D

And to answer your other question...No, I attempted to slightly place "PiXel Reactor" up just a bit.

And thank you for your comments...:D
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 20th 2001#13824 Report
Hi Pixel.

I think it's a very clean, which for me means nice, logo you have there. As a newbie there was only one thing that I might would have changed my self. Where the two extended things meet to the left of the p and r I think it might look better if you made a curve instead... But that's only my opinion. Hope you understand what I mean.

/DR. D (first reply at teamphotoshop.com!)
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 20th 2001#13835 Report
Pixel,

I think the logo is AWESOME! Its clean and simple, yet attractive! It would work on anything! GREAT JOB!

Also out of all of your MANY sigs... I LOVE the one you have now! ITS DEFINITLY THE BEST! KEEP IT!
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 20th 2001#13836 Report
Pixel, I think the logo is AWESOME! Its clean and simple, yet attractive! It would work on anything! GREAT JOB! Also out of all of your MANY sigs... I LOVE the one you have now! ITS DEFINITLY THE BEST! KEEP IT!

ERR By the way, the post above was by me, NOT Virtual Drummer, hes my Real life friend and when he was over he forgot to log out and i forgot he logged in... so just pretend that was me talking.... :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 20th 2001#13838 Report
lol, ok.

And thanks for the comments. :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum