TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

old buildings & weird reflections

Page: 1 Reply
Sep 21st 2004#160419 Report
I found this great place to take pics of a building. Click and see what I mean - the upper part of the building is glass - and blue glass at that - there are moments during the day that the building is almost invisible. And on the other side of the street there are old old buildings and a church reflected in the glass... I'll have to lurk around the place one day untill I get a good pic - but it's weird nevertheless
link

an abandoned building that looks like the lair of a cartoon villain...a bit - very somber and stuff
link

and another take at an older location - the first big bank built in bucharest
link
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 21st 2004#160440 Report
Sweet photos, I really like the contrast of the old building reflecting in this new one, that gives it nice effect.... plus it almost merges (with?) the sky, I like it.

I like the second photo too, you should get more closer shots from it and those matrix colors are always nice ;)

Now these are some great buildings to take shots of on the third picture. I remember one of your photo you posted a while ago that seems to be taken near that area, am I right?
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 22nd 2004#160443 Report
what kind of camera do you use, did you use any special settings or lenses with it??
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 22nd 2004#160447 Report
Wow. My chin is at the keyboard right now, I am just in awe.

Number 1 is awesome too. I love how the building is a huge mirror.

Number 2 seems colorless to me, which makes it kinda mysterious. I think I would be afraid to go in it. :p

I absolutly am in love with number 3. Completely. I can't even find one little thing I don't like about it. Awesome awesome awesome times a billion job on these. Wow.
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 27th 2004#160731 Report
glad you guys like them.
OncleSam -yes I have another pic of the bank taken e while ago. It's in the main gallery.
Zao - I have a Sony DSC V1. And for the second pic I used a wideangle lense.
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 27th 2004#160737 Report
Dang, those are nice. What camera did you use to shoot them?

Nos.
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 27th 2004#160739 Report
[QUOTE=mihai]
Zao - I have a Sony DSC V1. And for the second pic I used a wideangle lense.[/QUOTE]

lol, there's your answer... nostalgia.
Mihai, I think you need to put your camera brand in your sub title... ;)
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 27th 2004#160750 Report
that last pic looks like something out of a batman movie. well, one of the good ones anyway looks like some of the detail on the right might be a bit out of focus tho or like you shifted slightly?

i think that first building has a LOT of potential but i'm not really big on that shot, i'd like to see some more shots of it as you work with different ways of capturing that other building's reflection.

cool stuff overall...

chris
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 27th 2004#160752 Report
I do have to agree with fig... that building just asks to be photographed!
I don't know about this lighting though, I think it would be really cool to see the photo when the sun goes down or comes up... you would lose the effect that it blends in with the sky, but I think the reflections will make up for that.

Right now the shot is a bit flat, and lacks contrast... It still is a nice idea though!
Now go out and shoot 1400 photos of that damn building, soldier!
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum