TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Cyborg Demon

Page: 1 Reply
Sep 20th 2004#160331 Report
*Edit* Damned typo that I can't fix...

Anyway:

Got bored with the last thing I was working on, so I decided to go back to an older piece that I wanted to color.

Cyborg Demon

Pencil Drawing, colored in Photoshop

Lemme know what you think.
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 20th 2004#160333 Report
I think it's great. His arms look way too long but then again you might have done that on purpose. My favorite part is his hands and his mechanical arm. Nice use of color values and I love the detail.
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 20th 2004#160341 Report
i might have seen this before can't remember... but I think it looks awesome. I love the long arms, i think those definitely add to it. the cyborg arm was done VERY well. I love it and it even makes a good muscle study (except for maybe the extra pair of abs at the top instead of ribs hahaha) only weird thing is that his non-cyborg arm looks ilke it has some sort of a sleeve from the elbow to the wrist. amybe that was intentional, but it doesnt follow the shape of the muscle.

other than that,. AWESOME work. keep it up.
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 20th 2004#160344 Report
I dont like how he is so shiney. Looks like he is made of plastic, or possibly shiney rubber. I dunno if you wanted to do that or not, but id definately not make him so shiney if he was my peice. Id make him more grungy and skin-toned to match his robotic arm. Good drawing though, im just not so into the extreme shine.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum