TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

eastern warriors

Page: 1 Reply
Sep 16th 2004#160159 Report
What do you guys think of this?

http://home.comcast.net/~chimeco/images/Ro5.jpg
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 16th 2004#160165 Report
HOLY MOTHER OF...

You painted that? Hats off to you man.

Only thing is that all the reds tend to mud up the image. If the forms had a little more contrast, between them, I think it would make the piece a lot stronger.

Please tell me it's not a photomanip.
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 16th 2004#160167 Report
geez.. i feel aweful now. it's a photoshop piece.
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 16th 2004#160173 Report
lol, that's ok.

For a minute, it looked like a digital painting, and I got all excited thinking that it was.

Being that it's not one, um, I guess the critiques still stand. As far as composition, it's not bad, but again, all the reds tend to run into one another, making the overall piece muddy.

Furthermore though, what filters (if any) did you use on this, because it looks a lot like a painting, specifically on the hilt of the sword.

OOh...if it was someone's painting that you used, you're treading into a grey area as far as intellectual peoperty goes.

Proceed with caution
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 16th 2004#160175 Report
heh. the sword and samurai pic is from stockXchange.com. I took the samurai pic, duplicated it, used guassian blur, then a lighten blend mode on a black background then color dodged the original image on top. there's a bunch of other little images masked into the original image, and a black gradient to get that left/right fade effect.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum