TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

people snapshots

Page: 1 Reply
Sep 8th 2004#159834 Report
I took some snapshots of people who came to the office. I really liked the fact they were not looking at me....so they're natural... real expressions and stuff

snap one
snap two

EDIT= I corrected the orange overtones...
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 8th 2004#159837 Report
Haha, the first one makes me laugh for some reason... they seem so deeply concentrated on that thing/person they're fixing.

And that woman looks so serious, but she seems so lost or not at a place she belongs or something, it's really curious.
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 8th 2004#159838 Report
Why are they wearing matching shirts? Why is that one guy just standing behind the other people? Why doesn't he take the empty chair? OMG so many questions!
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 8th 2004#159839 Report
I see your point. They are very orange (colour correct needed). Didn't they get nervous after the 1st photo? I wont even mention the "uniforms" ;)

ermm so....1 question and 2 points, 1 sentence and using numerals in a sentence without reason- go figure!
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 8th 2004#159842 Report
the color is due to some bamboo shades we have at the office - they make a very orangey light... I could have corrected the color but I liked it like this somehow - I dunno - goes more with the "snapshot" theme I guess... I'll try a color corrected version and see if it matches. They didn't get nervous after the first shot because I was shooting from under a desk - they didn't see it coming - and they were engaged in a fight... after the second shot though they noticed and they looked at me constantly...and I didn't take any more photos.
umm what else.... they wear matching suits because they sing in a band and they had just come in from work - no time to change I guess....

and the guy sits behind the chairs...I dunno why but he's not occupying the empty chair because a fourth (or fifth - I don't remember exactly) guy had just left that chair - he went into the other room. Kinda weird come to think of it bcause we have a couple of very comfy armchairs - just a couple of feet to the left.... there's a coffee table too with candy and stuff.... I guess it's just the "moment" - maybe that's why I liked the pics...they're not "directed" in any way.
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 8th 2004#159843 Report
haha at mihai hiding under a desk sniping photos...
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 8th 2004#159844 Report
yeah That's more thehermit's turf hihi

well -people just don't act naturally if they notice you're taking their photo.... you have to hide....
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 8th 2004#159853 Report
If I didn't read you explanation I'd think that you were trying to get an up-skirt shot of that girl...

And why are those guys wearing the same shirt?
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 8th 2004#159856 Report
And why are those guys wearing the same shirt?

answered above ^^

The girl is thinking: "damn, i bet he's looking at my chest"
The dude on the right is thinking: "Man, my ass is numb from sitting so long"
The dude on the left is thinking: "I can't fart in public. I can't fart in public."
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 8th 2004#159858 Report
lol @ rodder
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum