TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Atina 2004 desktop picture

Page: 1 Reply
Aug 30th 2004#159267 Report
hi,

this is my desktop picture which i made by photoshop.
it is for Atina 2004 Olympic Games.

http://www.symbol.cx/desktop357.php

greetings.

selcuk
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 31st 2004#159320 Report
very nice metal texture!!! the rings are awsome!!!
.... and, of course, this gold medal goes to the right place!

Greetz
Michi
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 31st 2004#159331 Report
Looks good, but the metal/gold looks kindof weird in between like the A and the T... kinda jagged/pixelated. Other than that and the text being a little hard to read I think it looks alright
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 19th 2004#160303 Report
thnak you michi, it is sudenly ligth on my mind and i draw it in some minutes. but i really like it. thank you.

dear x_fusion_x you are funny one, i know that i should spend more time on text but it is not so bad then i decided not to do more. thank you visiting.

goodevening
Reply with Quote Reply
Sep 20th 2004#160345 Report
Looks like you trace a picture of greece and put it through a crome filter and put in some weird ocean rippled blue backround with a lighting effect in behind it. Another thing that I dont like is that it shows designed by selcuk acur then your site. Most backrounds have that information in the bottem right corner, so that you still get credit but the menu bar covers it up, if they even decide to put it in at all.

Overall, I dunno what to say man. I know im being brutally honest, but thats pretty much how I got better with photoshop. I dont wnat to sound like im a professional, but I do recognize that there are some big faults in your drawing. Really, you should take more time and try drawing without effects to get your mouse skills up, do tutorials, and experiment with new brushes.
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 1st 2004#160928 Report
no problem Linknisity,

than k you for your comments and ideas...
there si not so much people who doesn,t like the athens 2004 wallpapaer.

thank you for your comments again.
hope to see you around again.

selcuk
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum