TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Desktop Tweaks

Page: 1 Reply
Aug 29th 2004#159204 Report
Weather app for my desktop (active desktop). Uses javascript to pull an XML feed whenever i click update. The weather icon will change according to the condition.

Weather App

Changed all my cursors to orange even added an orange folder (though im not currently using the folder)

Cursors

My new icons (currently in use). Having trouble finishing the set with multimedia files....

Icons.

If anyone wants to use any i'll zip em.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 29th 2004#159209 Report
nice one rodder. Clean and simple as usual :D

I'd use the icons if you zipped em up, they look really nice :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 29th 2004#159223 Report
Very clean, nicely done!
How'd you make cursors? Is there a special program thats needed to do it? Photoshop won't open the files.
~~~
MATT
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 29th 2004#159224 Report
Wow, that looks very clean and professionnal. I really like your weather App, that thing could be very useful. I would try them out, but I think these are made for Mac, am I right?
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 29th 2004#159230 Report
nice! But you should put a chick instead of clouds...you know - naked chick=hot santa chick =cold....

love the icons
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 30th 2004#159257 Report
How'd you make cursors?

I just download a free plugin for the .cur .ani and .ico formats. Then add an alpha channel & hotspot for them to work correctly (open one of my cursors to see the hotspot/alpha)

http://www.thepluginsite.com/resources/freeps.htm

but I think these are made for Mac, am I right?
probably meant arent...but anyway they are .ico format (if that windows specific.....i have no idea...but im on windows)

lol@hot santa chick. I didnt want to make my Ms. Clause/slutty elf fetish so obvious.

Download

Icons
Cursors

and my weather app should be complete. All thats needed is an zipcode (or similar......read "readme.txt")

Weather app
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum