TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

my first vector

Page: 1 Reply
Aug 19th 2004#158793 Report
my first vector drawing

http://home.comcast.net/~funnehman/vector.jpg

what do you think?
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 21st 2004#158870 Report
Cool.

Cool, but scary.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 21st 2004#158885 Report
Cool. She kinda looks like Petey, ya know the little Rascals dog? :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 21st 2004#158888 Report
There's a lot of stuff you can improve on it. I guess it's ok for a first try. One thing that really bothers me and you have no excuse for even if you're just a beginner is the cut head. it doesn't take a lot of artistic skill or imagination or technical knowledge to continue the curve of the head. Right now your girl has a cut head. Probably because it's where your refference photo ended. That's just lazy!
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 21st 2004#158919 Report
[QUOTE=mihai]There's a lot of stuff you can improve on it. I guess it's ok for a first try. One thing that really bothers me and you have no excuse for even if you're just a beginner is the cut head. it doesn't take a lot of artistic skill or imagination or technical knowledge to continue the curve of the head. Right now your girl has a cut head. Probably because it's where your refference photo ended. That's just lazy![/QUOTE]

lol i noticed that also if you are referring to the straight top of the head, i didnt notice that until a while after i did the pic and i havent fixed it yet because i havent gotten the chance
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 22nd 2004#158922 Report
How do you not notice that, unless like mihai said, that that was the end of your reference picture?
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 22nd 2004#158946 Report
You not notice it because you get focused on smaller areas of the image and you simply forget to step back and look at the big picture. Come on, cut the guy a little bit of slack.

I think a bigger issue is the colors chosen for the shapes. It seems to me the shades used for the hair actually clash more than they complement each other. And many of them are too similar to the colors of used for the face.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 23rd 2004#158956 Report
[QUOTE=Outpatient]You not notice it because you get focused on smaller areas of the image and you simply forget to step back and look at the big picture. Come on, cut the guy a little bit of slack.

I think a bigger issue is the colors chosen for the shapes. It seems to me the shades used for the hair actually clash more than they complement each other. And many of them are too similar to the colors of used for the face.[/QUOTE]

i actually just used the eyedropper tool i didnt change it for the colors changes that were just subtle only on the more noticable parts
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 30th 2004#159256 Report
I feel the more time you put in vector images the better the results.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum