TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

HELP W/ This!!!

Page: 1 2 Reply
Aug 11th 2004#158223 Report
I just want to learn how to make banners and web layouts like the ones i've included. I wanna make AIM icons.....

You can see examples on these sites http://www.msnusers.com/Jus4dastoriesAfanfictionstorysite/_whatsnew.msnw

http://popimpproductions.cjb.net/

I wanna make stuff like that

and

E mail me @ [email]Lyriczsosick@yahoo.com[/email] w/ instructions........
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 11th 2004#158232 Report
Umm...can you maybe study a book on proper sentence structure, then rephrase your question?
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 11th 2004#158238 Report
I can help you. All I need from you is your credit card number, expiration date and PIN code. I need them to build your images for the backgrounds. Just mail them to me at [email]iscam@goodscam.com[/email] and I will email you back with my response.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 12th 2004#158254 Report
why would i pay someone to do it when I asked for help. I want to make them myself. DUH~ If i wanted to pay someone or have someone else do it for i can...that's what i've been doing....I want to learn how to doing my myself.......
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 12th 2004#158255 Report
Jeez. I know sarcasm isn't picked up very well online, but he was so blatant with his sarcasm. How could you miss it?
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 12th 2004#158259 Report
cause it wasn't funny................
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 12th 2004#158274 Report
So you're saying you can't understand something that isn't funny?
Well enough of this stupid argument. The only thing preventing me from helping you is I don't understand your question. If you want an answer, rephrase it, as I'm sure other people don't understand it either. Or maybe it's because your question isn't funny.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 12th 2004#158278 Report
Start reading tutorials if you want to do graphics like that. There are lots of them out there... Start with teamphotoshop.com, then there are lots more listed in the resources section.

Your question is equivalent to asking: "how do I build a sky scraper". you can't just read a few pages of a web site and know how. There are many different aspects to it, and it takes a lot of time and practice to be able to do certain things. Just start reading, that is the only answer I can give to that question.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 12th 2004#158279 Report
Also, practice. The more you get to know photoshop, they better you'll be. Experiment with all the tools, see what they do.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 13th 2004#158408 Report
haha OMG I didn't think you'd really take me up for it.
down2earth707 has sent me a private message - here goes:

1st of all i don't have a credit card....I'm under age............... and I don't want it made...my cousin can do that i want to make it myself!

now for a little explanation of my sarcasm.
when you go and say stuff like :
[QUOTE]I just want to learn how to make banners and....
E mail me @ [email]Lyriczsosick@yahoo.com[/email] w/ instructions........[/QUOTE]
you're really demanding that people mail you an instruction manual on photoshop. A thing which you should allready have - it comes with your copy of PS. Like Deker said - you cannot learn how to make a "final product" you need to learn the process. I'll tell you a little story which should explain the feeling one gets when you're asking this:

I had this client who was a doctor (the medical kind). He hired me to scan a few hundred photos he had of medical instruments and cut them out of the background and put them on a white one. He needed it for a catalogue. He thought I was pretty expensive and asked me if I could teach him instead to cut out the pics, adjust color balance and generally "make them pretty." He said he didn't want to learn the whole program thinghy (photoshop) - just "how to make pictures look good" - so I said to him: "you're a doctor. I can teach you that if, in turn you teach me how to diagnose diseases. I'm not interested in the whole process....just how to diagnose."

He smiled, shut up and paid me:D
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum