TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Backgrounds

Page: 1 Reply
Aug 17th 2001#13441 Report
Well, these here just go to show what a little sleep deprivision can do to somebody. And yes I was on irc when I made these. (Nobody was there...)

one
two

What do y'all think?
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 17th 2001#13442 Report
I like the backgrounds, but not the text. It is rubbish. You should do that part when you are awake.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 17th 2001#13443 Report
what text? the grafixworld at the bottom?
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 17th 2001#13450 Report
Yes. I believe that is the only text on the image. So yes, that would be the one.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 17th 2001#13452 Report
ok good, kill the text. Anybody else got anything to say (Not that I don't appreciate critiques from you Deker) I want people to tell me why they wouldn't have it as their background.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 17th 2001#13454 Report
both look really cool. When you say background you mean desktop wallpaper? In that case, to be honest, I don't think I would use them. Why? While they're nice and all, I consider them a first layer of something even greater. I think if you put something else on it now, it would be cool. I like unique, complex art that has more to it than you can look at in one minute.

I think you have a fantastic, very unique background (I like the first better by the way, it's more dynamic), but in my eyes it should only be "in the background" of the background (make sense?), there should be something else that draws your main focus, something incredibly visual and daring to the eyes, that will make you go WOW when you look at it, that has an incredible foreground and incredible background. You have the background. Now I'm looking for the foreground.

That's what I look for anyway. I'm very picky about my wallpapers. But what you've done here looks really great, fantastic really, but I think it should be part of something even greater, since you obviously have the talent to do so.

by the way, what's irc? some kind of drug?
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 17th 2001#13459 Report
IRC - Internet Relay Chat

It is a protocol released probably in the late 70's early 80's i guess allowing people to chat with one another in real time by connecting to a network of servers called an "irc network".
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 17th 2001#13461 Report
haha, thanks for explaining that. You must all think I'm an idiot, lol!
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 17th 2001#13467 Report
No, I don't think you are idiot.

Unfortunatly, it's all to common an occurance that people are totally clueless of these other mediums of communication other than forums, icq/msn/yahoo/aim or internet chat programs.

Did you know there is a such thing as newsgroups? Did you know that your email client will most likely read newsgroups for you? Did you know that your browser will also double as an FTP client?

A lot of people tend to know about all the new things, but they rarely pay attention to the old things that made the internet what it truely is.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum