TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

another thing im working on

Page: 1 Reply
Aug 17th 2001#13416 Report
http://phile.net/iface.gif

i might remove the watermark and i need to spice up the nav bar
if you are wondering what the watermark is, its that brown thingy that is supposed to be my logo
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 18th 2001#13610 Report
any comments?
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 18th 2001#13629 Report
Try fixing the lines. They either don't look like they are just pixelled or they are bad quality. Also, try putting a different effect on the circle in the background. It doesn't look right. Maybe put it in front and change the layer's Blending Mode so that it only discolors the city image?
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 19th 2001#13695 Report
i need people to see the whole symbol.... its my phile logo. i could shrink it and mybe change it to dodge and see how that looks.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 19th 2001#13706 Report
Pretty cool. Suggestions, remove the blue thing from the background, and the borders around you links and shiz i think you should make them 1 pixel, down the bottom where you copyright thing is, remove the kinda glow from your borders, I think the Word File isnt bold enough and doesnt stick out enough, however if you were to either change it or keep it the same your choice i think you should put it above where the orange thing is. The orange thing is cool up aginst the blue of your pic maybe have that all the way along the bottom of the blue thing just faded a little so it aint as bold. NIce though.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 19th 2001#13727 Report
hah rather funny how you like that orange thing... what i did to create it was play some music on photoshop and copy it from there. i then grayscaled and colored it orange using variations. i also resized of course ;-]
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum