TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

just some new stuff

Page: 1 Reply
Aug 16th 2001#13380 Report
I know some of you may not look at my stuff anymore, because of what went down 2 weeks ago with me and my old friend, but I hope you will look beyond that for the work I do. Thanks, and with that said, heres a couple new things from the past few days. I would apprecaite your input:

new cover page for the site for the company I am working for:
Sandridge Intranet

New logo for myself:
dpixel8 logo

Little eye candy thing I have been working on for a few days:
smoke

Thanks guys, and I hoep you will give me some feedback. Thanks in advance,
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 16th 2001#13388 Report
anyone??
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 16th 2001#13410 Report
well, dpixel, I wasn't here when whatever happened went down 2 weeks ago. So here's an unbiased opinion:

1st) cool. I like it. No content yet but I can see where it's going to go. I like that for 1024 users you continued the colored stripe on the sides, while having the important pictures in far enough for 800 users. Nice clean, modern look.

2nd) looks pretty good. I guess you just put several ones to show what they look like different sizes? I like the logo. What's the significance of "8"? The smallest one suffers from antialiasing, the other two larger ones look fine.

3rd) cool, looks great.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 17th 2001#13411 Report
I'm generally a nice guy. Although some people seem to think I am mean and unfair, I am really a nice guy. You just have to get to know me.

Now...the peices you just posted are very nice. All of them are infact. But...are they really yours? Is someone going to come here in a couple days and tell us how you are claiming their work for you own? I hope not. I honestly hope that this is your work. If it is, you have a great deal of talent and should not need to rip someone.

If it isn't your work, I feel sorry for someone with such low self esteem.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 17th 2001#13428 Report
I saw the post in question and I'm with Axiom...
If that is your work....you are talented and you have no reason to rip/claim someone elses work.

I'm aware none of us know you or the other person in the other post and we have no idea who did what on that project... but the point is that person came off as 'pissed' to me and That is EXACTLY how I woulda acted if someone posted MY stuff and tryed to claim it (as lame as it might be).
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 17th 2001#13460 Report
huuhuuu.. what happend? Would some one post a link to the thread.. sorry i've been absent for the last few wks.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 17th 2001#13477 Report
this is utterly and completely mine. That ONE other thing, I had worked on with a group of people, and was not only his. But, you will all believe what you will. I will never again post something that I worked on with someone else. Its obviously not worth it.

Thanks for your comments on this work though. I thank you all.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum