TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

...so whatcha think...

Page: 1 Reply
Aug 16th 2001#13378 Report
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 17th 2001#13412 Report
I like the blue bubble effect you did, looks nice. I also like how you wrapped SFEERE but the S is hard to read.

The metal edge around the bubble has some nice highlights on the lower right area, but the rest is kinda flat looking. If you could replicate that nice 3D shading all around it would look better. I understand that the light comes from above thus there's less shadowing on top, nonetheless right now it looks flat on the top part, so it could use something. Also the edges could use a little smoothing.

The chain has great placement, in general it's kindy flashy, making the highlights less harsh and coloring subtler would make it more realistic. Still, the whole thing looks pretty nice.

Is the "Disruption Design" just your copyright stamp on this? Cause it kinda bugs me, I don't know why, it's too conspicuous I think, and it's very fuzzy.

I noticed that your lighting matches on all your different elements (except being a little extreme on the chain), so it's obvious you were paying attention to that. I think it looks really good.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum