TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

:)

Page: 1 2 Reply
Aug 14th 2001#12994 Report
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 14th 2001#12997 Report
I think it looks pretty cool! Some suggestions:

-the orange strip doesn't go. The actual faded strip does, but try another color with it.

-the center white drawing looks wierd, like two breasts or something. No, I'm not a perve, it's just a wierd cutout. I would alter that. Maybe make it more triangular and invert it up.

-what was that gold thing in the very bottom right? I couldn't tell, and it didn't look that clean. I think it distracts my eye from the rest of the image.

Overall, I really like what you've done. Especially since it's your first attempt at something like this. Good work!
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 14th 2001#13007 Report
lmol! Your right boobs! and your right that gold thing at the bottom does not work well. I kinda like the orange strip.. thanks for the input.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 14th 2001#13010 Report
Apart from the orange strip and the fonts being a bit blurry it is real nice man. Top work.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 14th 2001#13014 Report
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 14th 2001#13032 Report
I like the first one better...I like the orange strip....it adds to the color...WHICH I LOVE THE COLORS...very cool... Although I'm not sure what it is, I like the lower right corner better on the first too.

Jim
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 14th 2001#13056 Report
cool i like it. i can't decide between the first or second, but i like the bottom right corner better in the second. how do you get 3d looking shapes like that in photoshop? like the ones faded in the background to the left? do you have to used a 3d prog, which one did you use?
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 14th 2001#13065 Report
GOOD GOD! Well looks like ppl like both of them. always a plus. I used swift 3d to make that 3d images in the background. Its the letter A with a cool font. Its kinda tricky with swift 3d.. you first have to make your design then export to flash then export to photo shop... then a little editing in photo shop.. takes some time but I like the effect.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 14th 2001#13073 Report
Originally posted by venomsok
GOOD GOD! Well looks like ppl like both of them. always a plus. I used swift 3d to make that 3d images in the background. Its the letter A with a cool font. Its kinda tricky with swift 3d.. you first have to make your design then export to flash then export to photo shop... then a little editing in photo shop.. takes some time but I like the effect.

there's always the print screen button ;)
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 14th 2001#13074 Report
yeah I like the second one better now, although I'm still not crazy about that bottom right corner still. Whatever, it still looks good!

hm, Hobbes, does the print screen give you the same quality as a normal export?

oh, also, I like the text you added in the second one too.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum