TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Webpage for class

Page: 1 Reply
Jun 7th 2004#152614 Report
Hey all,
I am a newb with photoshop and dreamweaver, but I have found both of them inviting and a pleasure to use. I have a couple of questions though about using PS for web design.

1. How big is too big for web design? Not in terms of pixel size, but in terms of file size? I am afraid that my page is too large for those still using modems.

This is my first real design and although I think it looks nice, I would like some feedback so that I can continue to improve on my skills.

Check it out . . .

www.uky.edu/~clwilla/index.html

Clink on the links, they are all active. No need for Nuts and Bolts, it is a separate page.

Thanks,
clwilla
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 7th 2004#152617 Report
Looks pretty good
I would suggest that you don't open each link in a new window. That gets annoying sometimes, when extra windows are popping up. I think you should find a way to load your information into the same window, since the design doesn't change a lot between links.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 7th 2004#152619 Report
[QUOTE='Allanon[Druid]']Looks pretty good
I would suggest that you don't open each link in a new window. That gets annoying sometimes, when extra windows are popping up. I think you should find a way to load your information into the same window, since the design doesn't change a lot between links.[/QUOTE]

Thanks a lot. I already knew about the opening in separate pages bit. I am quite annoyed myself with the opening of a new page everytime I click on a link.

What do you mean by "load your information into the same window". I think that I have an idea of what you mean, but am not completely clear.

Thanks,
clwilla
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 7th 2004#152623 Report
[QUOTE=clwilla]Thanks a lot. I already knew about the opening in separate pages bit. I am quite annoyed myself with the opening of a new page everytime I click on a link.

What do you mean by "load your information into the same window". I think that I have an idea of what you mean, but am not completely clear.

Thanks,
clwilla[/QUOTE]

Just by not opening a new window.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 7th 2004#152624 Report
[QUOTE='Allanon[Druid]']Just by not opening a new window.[/QUOTE]

Thanks
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum