TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Any Ideas?

Page: 1 Reply
Aug 14th 2001#12952 Report
heres something im probly gonna use for a wallpaper or splash. i know its pretty empty and some stuff is out of place but i was just wondering what i could do with it???
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 14th 2001#12953 Report
forgot the link here
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 14th 2001#12959 Report
Yeah, I'd say it's empty. So empty in fact, that I don't see anything. Very minimalist of you.

*edit* don't host your image at angelfire. It doesn't work. Try homestead.com
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 14th 2001#12998 Report
if you drag the link to your address bar you can view it.

most of the image is black except for the bottom left. So I will comment on that part.

I think you should just make the whole thing bigger, getting rid of the black space.

The text looks cool (is it Engravers font?) but I can't really read it. It's so small. Once again just make the whole thing bigger.

The face is too overbright in my opinion. While the stripey colored things in the right look cool, the face looks kinda gaudy, doesn't match the rest of the image. Maybe make the purple darker and make the face darker or give it less opacity.

So that was all the negative stuff. In general I like it, but I think it could be better.

I would love to be able to read that poem, I hope you post a new version soon.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 15th 2001#13151 Report
Very... white.

I love it, it's a breath of fresh air. I think I might go one further when PNG is fully supported by browsers and create just an alpha channel. =P

Seriosly, it would be nice to see it. =)
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 15th 2001#13182 Report
nice work man. Yeah why all the black space??? was is it supposed to be wall, if so it might work if you wanted to have the icons on the other side. But nice work, like the luminosity. Looks good on the black, and expscially like the green rings, they are cool.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 20th 2001#13778 Report
i like the blue aura misty thing ....... hehe ... but i think the building image is just soo faded .... or is it just me? everything else is cool with me....even for the small text....if you intend to show it that way ... it looks artistic ..... but if you intend people to read the text then i think you really have to make it bigger .... good work!
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 21st 2001#13999 Report
If you move the face in the ceter of the picture...and make it only a bit bigger and a bit darker, thw whole thing should less empty.

As mention by cablemotion the text is too small....well if you want to be readeble ;)

The reason it look emplty is than all your object are at the same place...

Delisk :0
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum