TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Help With Slicing My New Layout

Page: 1 Reply
Jun 4th 2004#152475 Report
Hey There,
I started making a layout for my music website called Tab Engine. I need help with slicing the content box and quick links box. I really just need someone to slice it and make it so i can put html in the boxes. I'll be linking the persons website or whatever and i'll even throw in my bands cd or something. I also need some site staff, i need someone who can play guitar, bass, drums and help out with tabbing songs. I also need a graphic designer, web designer, editor, and some other things.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 7th 2004#152675 Report
I play guitar and bass as well ...Since 3 or 4 years ...So I could tab things for you ! ...Humm ...I get by better and better with Photoshop so I could surely help you slicing images and boxes ...I'm also a PhPBB2 designer and programmer ( For forums ) Web Designer for forums too ..But I don'T know a lot about html programming .. ...Maybe you could contact me by email [email]ink_simon@hotmail.com[/email] ...That's it ! I'll be enjoyed to help you !
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 7th 2004#152683 Report
LOL. So basically you just need everybody...to do everything. Yeah, me too.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum