TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

My interface

Page: 1 Reply
Aug 13th 2001#12893 Report
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 13th 2001#12904 Report
I like the look of the interface. It's pretty nice looking.

What I don't like is how it pops up in a new window, without the browser buttons available. I can't maximize the window to fill the screen. Sometimes advertisements use those kinds of windows, and don't even offer a way to close them. I hate them.

I think if you had your site in a normal browser it would be really cool.

I like what you have of the interface, but there's something...unbalanced about it. The top part is thicker than the side part, it's kinda overpowering. Also if the edges were a little more 3D I think that would be cool.

But what you got looks great too.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 14th 2001#13015 Report
I see what you mean yes

well...I added already a second Enter what links it to a page in a normal browser, but I think I'll remove the flying browser
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 14th 2001#13023 Report
should I maybe add a Full screen enter?
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 14th 2001#13070 Report
oh, I didn't see that the first time. I didn't realize what "flying browser" meant. Now I do I guess. You can leave that as an option if you want. What I would recommend is having a welcome graphic (not one that says welcome, just a logo, you know what I mean) with the two options underneath it, side by side, maybe make the first one regular browser but have the other one optional. That way people that know what a flying browser is can choose it if they want, otherwise most people will select the regular browser.

Although, if you add a full screen to your flying browser, I wouldn't mind using it then. And in that case you can have us use that one primarily if you want.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 14th 2001#13084 Report
Ok...I'll make work on a graphic thx a lot!
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 14th 2001#13094 Report
Made a little banner for beginning page..you like it?
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 14th 2001#13122 Report
Thanks for visiting my site guys but can u plz give a little reply if you like it or not? thx a lot!
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum