TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

I got a chick too:) - WIP

Page: 1 2 Reply
Jun 1st 2004#152106 Report
sorry for the bad compression - the pic is kinda huge too - my chick

it lacks a lot of stuff...and I'm working on it...been working on it for a while now and apparently I will do so for quite a while still...never enough time

EDIT=
Finished yay!!

whole thing

detail
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 1st 2004#152107 Report
I dont really think the gradient and blur effects looks all that great on vector drawings. Turns it too much into a photoshop piece and makes it look not very interesting. Vector has a great look and gradients destroy that look. You are still in progress so maybe I will like it more when its all finished.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 1st 2004#152109 Report
uhh - gradient meches is actually one of the better features of illustrator. but I'm only beginning to learn how to use the feature... so hopefully I'll get better at it
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 1st 2004#152115 Report
that is awesome, yours looks like the shrek chick, 3jorn's looks like someone hot. hahahahahahhaha...nah, both are really good. i'll probably just copy paste this comment and edit it accordingly on 3jorn's post. but, i really like how u did the nostrils, nice job. actually the nostrils really stuck out to me, kinda gross i guess. what if our eyes were where our nostrils were.

nice job! looks very much like an action shot
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 1st 2004#152117 Report
Every time someone does a vector pic like this and posts it, i swear to god, they're just ASKING for all the other people on the board to go, "YEah, I'd hit that."

haha

anyway, i think it's pretty coo. i agree something is awry with the gradients, lik eon the face. The eyes are the biggest problem for me. They have no depth at all. the eyelashes like flat, the pupils and the whites of the eyes look like they are just continued skin or something. That might need reworked shading or something.

otherwise i think you did a good job, nice work.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 1st 2004#152121 Report
Every time someone does a vector pic like this and posts it, i swear to god, they're just ASKING for all the other people on the board to go, "YEah, I'd hit that."

hihi - if friends can't tell you....
oh well - that's why all you guys are here - to take it apart... I'll get better in the process.

but I gotta say this - Amenranozira!!...nostrils???? you sick sick man! :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 1st 2004#152139 Report
mmm boobies... err, good one. though she has a chubby face, and her eyes and lashes could be better, I say its one hell of a job.

Endat
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 1st 2004#152141 Report
I love the lizzard chick...sorry just had to :P
Well you pretty much know that I love this one!
god damn mihai and his "hey I'm mihai, I'm the guru at making hair dude!"
*steals hair and runs to the forrest (and eats it (wtf?) )*
Yeah there are something things that still might need some work, for example the eye lashes... (are they called that?)
They are just too strong and like in perfect order to be real.

Mihai you know I will hunt you down until you teach me the secret art of gradient meshes.
I tried that for about 2 weeks but with no luck.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 1st 2004#152145 Report
I tried that for about 2 weeks but with no luck.

me too! lol
it's the 4-th or 5th week that started to yield some results ..not so good it seems

well - thanks for the comments guys - I'll try and make it better
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 2nd 2004#152241 Report
it's nice but OUCH! it looks like she broke her neck and she can't pop it back to normal. any way to make that look less painful?
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum