TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Spirit of Forest - Encounter

Page: 1 Reply
Jun 1st 2004#152102 Report
Any sugestions? comments?

Title: "Spirit of Forest: Encounter"

digital painting (software: Photoshop 7)

Low format:
http://www.ics-studio.com.pl/qed/images/m/500-spirit-of-forest.jpg

High format:
http://www.ics-studio.com.pl/qed/images/m/spirit-of-forest.jpg
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 1st 2004#152105 Report
aah - beautiful piece

I love the composition and lighting and feel of it. The characters are beautiful also.

The only things I have to comment :

I think the texture for the tree could use a little more variation - right now it looks a bit like someone scratched some papiermachee with a fork
and the tree seems a little uprooted - might benefit from a little dirt over the roots - or else it woun't draw nourishment

beautiful!
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 1st 2004#152124 Report
this is wonderful! you did a great job on this one. there's a lot of life especially in that butterfly.

I think the tree looks a little flat against the bg, maybe either the branches arent shaded out enoguh or the bg is too vivid and too similar to the branch. (this applies to the left branch, the right branch is great!)

another weird thing is the big root in the bottom left, seems to be coming out of nowhere.

otherwise, a beautiful composition, really, this is great. Good job!
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 1st 2004#152142 Report
I love everything about it. I dont know if id change a single thing. It looks and feels "complete" to me. Keep posting more things like it, its some great work.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 1st 2004#152177 Report
i love it see thats a true artist...love the bear expression and the whole dark thing is cool, with the butterfly being the strong light, cool. The one thing i was not feeling is the font of the text, it looks childlike to me.
but than again im noone to be talking.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum