TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

I need a girl...

Page: 1 Reply
May 31st 2004#152093 Report
So this is maybe the 40th time I draw a chick in illustrator...
Is there something wrong with me?
Noo...because Mihai is doing it too!

http://www.3jorn.com/stuff/girl_bubble.jpg
Reply with Quote Reply
May 31st 2004#152097 Report
yes but I make huge boobies on mine:D

I love the shadows for this one - and the face....and the rest...hihi
Reply with Quote Reply
May 31st 2004#152098 Report
not bad. You need to save it as a gif though......unless you blurred it on purpose? Anyway the shirt is perfect...except you need a little highlight on the right arm. I cant image that part of the shirt has no wrinkles. The hair is ok.......i think its a little too sharp for my taste especially on the right side, but the left looks good. The face looks good too....but im having trouble telling because of the compression.

But overall it looks good to me! I should hop on that bandwagon....that way you wont feel odd. I tried it once a few years ago....i made a stripper lol. It was pretty cool.......but i lost the file somehow :-(. Ive wanted to try it lately (non-tracing) but i suck at drawing.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 1st 2004#152100 Report
That is amazing, I love it. Is she available? :p
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 1st 2004#152103 Report
awesome. The shirt is realistic. I think her face and hair need a little work, it feels like you missed her cheekbone or something and yeah, the right side of the hair--it's just black, no highlights or shadows--that's throwing it off. Top notch vector otherwise.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 1st 2004#152110 Report
http://www.linequality.com/images/flowers.jpg
vector flowers for a lovely vector babe
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 1st 2004#152114 Report
that is awesome, mihai's looks like the shrek chick, yours looks like someone hot. hahahahahahhaha...nah, both are really good. i'll probably just copy paste this comment and edit it accordingly on mihai's post. but, i really like how u did the shirt, nice job.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 1st 2004#152122 Report
this is great. Only thing i dont dig is the ends of the hair, how it looks "shredded" . Otherwise, great job!
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 1st 2004#152138 Report
so she has split ends... lots of girls have the same problem.. yeah, I woulda put in a bigger chest, but oh well... a very nice job on this one.

Endat
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 1st 2004#152140 Report
Mihai - Well you are a breast man, I'm the ass man.
She actually got a huge ass, it just donsn't show on the image.
(Good ass doesn't mean huge ass, you dumb f...)

Rodder - Well I did blur it on purpose.
I don't want to make those normal vector images, I want a blend between the brush look and the vector look.

Yeah I know about the hair.
We have been talking for a long time with Mihai on this.
I hate hair. I have never been able to get it to look good.

Btw... mihais chick is actually much better done than mine is because he is using mesh gradiants and I'm just using the blur.
So he is able to print his chick and I can only have fun with mine on the computer.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum