TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Church Logo

Page: 1 2 Reply
Aug 13th 2001#12833 Report
Here's a logo I made for my church's website. The pastor and some others said they liked it, other people like it without the rays on the sun and some didn't like it at all. What do you guys think? Click Here
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 13th 2001#12841 Report
I think the logo and sunrays are nice, but I don't like the font of the text. Maybe a nice bold sans-serif would look nice. Or something. It just looks to wavy davy to me.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 13th 2001#12855 Report
I see, well I'll definately have to fix that.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 13th 2001#12862 Report
i agree, different font needed. the font just seems a bit comical or too much like you're trying too hard to be inviting. Don't ask me where i got that from, but you need a new font. Otherwise, it's great stuff!! Good luck, and post us with the improved version! Bye
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 13th 2001#12875 Report
I really like the font it gives the image a fresh, artistic look. It's also very modern looking with that script font. An san-serif font or anything of the like would be very boring and dull and not eye catching at all. The script also says something about your church, if you use a boring font then it will suggest that your church is just that but if you use a fun font, like the one you have now, it will say that. And since your church is going online I think that your church must be at least a little adventuresome and so you should use a font that's a little more fun.

Perhaps you could put some sky colour in or something but I don't think it's necessary.

Remember: Just because you are doing this for a church doesn't mean it has to scream it.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 14th 2001#12999 Report
at first look I like it. I just don't know if it's appropriate for a church.

I agree that a fresh, modern, artistic font is nice. But in this case I don't think it's appropriate. The purpose of a church is not to be entertaining. It is a sacred place and while it doesn't have to be conservative, and can even be "fun", it should be respectful.

But that's just my personal opinion. I think it looks fine, it just depends on what your church wants. The logo you posted certainly looks bright and cheery, and if that's what they want, then it works good I think.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 14th 2001#13012 Report
Clean and simple, but lacks enthusiasm. Need something eye drawing.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 15th 2001#13150 Report
It looks like a logo found on a butter pack. Use it, religeon is for people with mental problems, I guess anything would do. Maybe a "Jesus Saves" style slogan would go well too. lol
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 15th 2001#13160 Report
I believe tre needs salvation. Amen!? The church isn't catholic, so I wouldn't go so far as the say that it shouldn't be at least a little exciting. I think the site should be fun but not wacky and serious but not sacred. I don't want people to think this church is a graveyard.Here is a colored version of the logo. It's not perfect and I'll clean it up a bit but I want some feedback. Constructive critisizm but please no insults.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 15th 2001#13164 Report
I like that. I would change the curve of the hill so that it goes past the edges of the actual image. I wish you would have kept the original font but oh well.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum