TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Some One Is Watching You!!

Page: 1 Reply
Aug 12th 2001#12747 Report
Take a look at these two pics i just made, which do you like?
Basicly i need FEEDBACK! =)
http://arbel-designs.tripod.com/portfolio/watch.html

Enjoy !
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 12th 2001#12749 Report
I like the gridwork of the top one, but I like the eyes and starburst thingie in the bottom one. Not sure how they'd look together, but give it a try.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 12th 2001#12750 Report
Those are both really cool but I like the bottom one better because of the burst around the eyes... but i also like the grid lines on the top one...

So basically i just said the same thing as adam...
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 13th 2001#12766 Report
they both look good. I like the the coloring of the background in the top better than just the black on the bottom, I like the lightburst in the bottom, draws attention to the eyes, but it's a bit much I think. I like the mountain thing in the top better. The grid is cool but the circuits are too. If you could make smaller more detailed circuits with the range of color in the top one, that would be cool I think. Both are great work.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 13th 2001#12792 Report
Arbel I like your work but I'd hate to say the bottom one is ugly...so I'll say its ok :D. The top one on the other hand is VERY nice, the hue is good and I love that texture. VERY cool! Keep up the good work!
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 13th 2001#12831 Report
A little too crazy for me. If you'll notice Diablo, the bottom one resembles a background I posted here a while back.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum