TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

PRO Smoking poster

Page: 1 2 3 Reply
May 16th 2004#150619 Report
[QUOTE=A-Pek]...the teardrop shape under her eye really rubs me the wrong way.[/QUOTE]

the whole chin/eyes/nose/mouth ensemble is a compromise. I had to make it ... if you look for it you'll see all the shapes are what the shadows or darker areas would be on a drawing....all except for the face. I tried it first and it looked wrong...so I had to draw the face the opposite way - where the lighted areas would be. This is why it's a bit peculiar. The teardrop shape stands for both eye base and cheeckbone.... I have no doubt there's lots of things that could be made to improve it though...but this is the road I took and I'd have to remake a lot of it .... I'm too lazy to start all over again and it's not really that bothersome...just say it's a quirk of the flame
Reply with Quote Reply
May 16th 2004#150628 Report
i hate smoking ;p lol , Oh well what the heck the work is a piece nice mate :P`
Reply with Quote Reply
May 13th 2009#197562 Report
Mak said:i hate smoking ;p lol , Oh well what the heck the work is a piece nice mate :P`
If you hate smoking, then don't smoke.

Anyhow, I love this picture. I know it is 5 years old, but could I get a copy of this in poster size?
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 10th 2012#219493 Report
Wow flame lady. That's a nice idea. Why I can not create so nice idea. Is it a gas light. If so the idea is most wonderful.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 3 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum