TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

another Natalie wallpaper

Page: 1 Reply
Aug 12th 2001#12678 Report
can you tell she's my favorite subject for graphic art? I think I've made at least 10 different ones. This one I made awhile back under inspiration and though there's a few kinks in it, it's my personal favorite. let me know what you think.

Blue-Nat
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 12th 2001#12705 Report
the page cannot be displayed.......
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 12th 2001#12719 Report
Looks good man. I like it. I think i remmeber her, is she Kimberly of the power Rangers???? LOL.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 13th 2001#12764 Report
I don't know why you can't see it, Danforth, it shows up fine for me....only thing I can suggest is refresh..

PS6UsEr...lol, um, no, she was never a Power Ranger. Her first film was The Professional, then did other like Beautiful Girls, Where the Heart Is, Phantom Menace, and coming up Ep II. She says she'll never do TV (yay!) Thanks for your response.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 13th 2001#12775 Report
yeah, earlier today i refreshed a few times but not it is working fine. sorry about that. i really like it. it looks like about 8 different pictures blended together. really cool man. i like how its not all blue. some of it is white, and some of it is the true photo colour. nice job. although i can't give you full credit because those are just images that you never took put in one image by you that. add something else in and it might be more original.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 13th 2001#12791 Report
OOoo I like. Looks like one of those cardboard movie standups you find when you walk down the hall into the theaters. I like the blue hue, and the pic of her throwing her head back and laughing fits nicely. Good work!
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 13th 2001#12807 Report
thanks guys, of course it's not completely my work because I didn't take those pictures (although if I had an opportunity to photograph Natalie Portman I would go for it!), but I still had to consider which pictures to use, spend considerable time using transparency brushes and experimenting with blending modes and such, and placement. In a way you're still making something new that's nicer than having all those pictures just seperately by themselves. Diablo, I love that pic of her throwing her head back too! It's my favorite part.

Thanks a lot for your comments guys.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 13th 2001#12830 Report
Mesa Be tankin' yousa vewy good wif bwending modes.
Reply with Quote Reply
Aug 13th 2001#12842 Report
yea, thats what I was trying to get to. some people just take pictures of models, celebrities or superstars and just put them into one large collage. which usually doesn't look real pretty. but when you take time and think it over about which pictures go well with other pictures and the right blending modes you can make a master piece. your on your way there man. good job.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum